Essay Outline Sample
Outlines are important because they decrease the stress involved in writing. If you can find essay outline samples that suit the requirements of your prompt, you can draft your essay within minutes and save time for other activities.
With the help of this essay outline sample, you can start developing a solid framework for your essay and seamlessly integrate new ideas into your essay.
A universal essay outline example
There are different kinds of essay outline samples out there, but this one will focus on writing argumentative essays.
Topic: “My spring holiday in Barcelona.”
- Talk about the holiday and why you decided to visit Barcelona
- The thesis statement. “My visit to Barcelona was an exhilarating rollercoaster ride.”
- Main Body (multiple paragraphs)
- Paragraph I
- Write a brief history of Barcelona and tourism in that area.
- Paragraph II
- Detail your flight/ride and first impressions of the city.
- Talk about the climate and the people.
- Paragraph III
- Talk about your accommodation.
- Discuss the proximity to the airport and the city center.
- Paragraph IV
- Mention the places you visited and the impressions.
- Talk about the available means of transportation
- Paragraph V
- What did you like/dislike about the city and your visit?
- Paragraph I
- Summarize the highpoints of your story.
- “My impression of the city is a mixed bag, but overall, Barcelona is a nice place to visit.”
Make use of this essay outline sample whenever you want to write a narrative essay, and you will always come up with great content.